SportstarZ is a professional organisation that organises sports summer camps for talented young athletes. SportstarZ cooperates with the best trainers, coaches and professional athletes at the most advanced sports locations in- and outside the Netherlands. SportstarZ organises swim and gymnastic camps for competitive young participants (age 8-18) who would like to get the best out of themselves and want to experience an unforgettable holiday week.
- Locations: Europe
- Period: School holidays (also spring- and autumn)
- Available: School holiday weeks
Ambitious, well educated and enthusiastic coaches/trainers that’s what it’s all about at SportstarZ. As SportstarZ trainer you always give your very best to inspire swimmers and help them to increase their swimming skills to the next level. You know how to motivate a group but at the same time you are able to keep an eye out for swimmers’ individual needs and know how to respond so every swimmer gets the attention he/she needs. At SportstarZ underwater footage is made which you analyse individually with your swimmers. Also you are able to organise and execute dry land training and start block training. Beside sport specific coaching during the whole week you’re mentor and role model for the swimmers. One moment you’re alongside the pool the next you provide dinner, present our fun quiz or you’re involved in an exciting game in the forest. An all-round function as you can see in which your qualities and professional appearance are leading.
- a qualified competitive swim coach with at least 3 years of coaching experience;
- or you have a certificate in higher sports education with at least 4 years of competitive swim coaching experience;
- a valid first aid certificate is a plus.
also you are:
- an enhusiastic and energetic personality (and you know how to involve others);
- an easy speaker (towards groups of participants, parents ánd spectators);
- responsible (you always keepn an eye out for the needs and safety of our participants).
We offer you:
- good salary;
- a full board stay during our campweeks;
- team up with the most ambitious swim collegues and plenty of opportunities for personal initiative and development (SportstarZ continues to grow!).
This certainly isn’t a 9 to 5 job; this function offers plenty of challenge, close cooperation and acquaintance with other international and ambitious swim coaches and a great working environment on various sites.
Are you in for a new challenge and confident this job suits you? Send your CV and letter of application to apply @sportstarz.nl. When you are selected to work for SportstarZ we would like to receive a Certificate of good conduct.